Help Freedom go green. Enroll in eStatements during the month of October and be entered to win an iPad. To enter all you have to do is enroll to receive your statement electronically. It is so easy. Go into your online banking account and click on the eStatement ad in the top left corner. Complete the form with your preferred email and check the box to receive your statements, alerts and newsletters by email and you will automatically be entered to win an iPad tablet.*
If you haven't yet made the switch to eStatements, consider these benefits. eStatements free up space for better organization and easier record-keeping. Download and save them to your hard-drive for future reference without the clutter.
Plus, eliminating a paper trail means fewer chances to fall victim to identity theft and fraud.
- Electronic alternative to paper statements
- Eliminating a paper trail reduces chances of identity theft and fraud
- Reduce clutter in your home or office
- Receive notice via email when a new monthly statement is ready
- Receive more quickly than by mail
- Ability to download and save for future reference
- Encrypted for your security
- Get Started
- To get started, enter online banking from our homepage. Next, click the eStatements button, and then click "Sign-up Now!" Follow the prompts, selecting which email address you'd like your eStatements to be mailed to, and checking the box to stop receiving paper statements. You're all set! (Don't know your online banking PIN? It's your Check/ATM Card PIN unless you've changed it. For assistance, call 215-612-5900.)
- We'll e-mail you as soon as your next statement is available in online banking. You'll also get an e-mail with an interactive newsletter. And, you can view or print three years of statements in online banking.
*No purchase necessary. Participants must be a member of Freedom Credit Union. Freedom employees and their families are not eligible to win. Only valid for Members who elect eStatements for the first time between October 1 - 31, 2015. Members previously enrolled in eStatements are not eligible. Winners will be selected at random. There is one grand prize of an iPad.