Freedom Credit Union is a great place to work! To learn more about us, click here.
If you are looking for a career that offers excellent benefits, growth potential, and a great work environment, you are at the right place! Freedom Credit Union is looking for intelligent, friendly, and driven people to contribute to the overall success of the Credit Union. If you are interested in a position with us and meet the job requirements, please apply!
- **Remote Friendly Enviroment**
- Employment positions in our Operations Center have remote work availability one or two days a week
- Competitive Compensation
- Credit Union Membership
- Health Care (including Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision)
- 401(k) Plan with employer match and profit sharing
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays including your birthday!
- Business Casual Dress Work Environment
We are seeking candidates with impressive skills and experience for the following rewarding opportunities:
The Mortgage Loan Officer is responsible for generating new mortgage loans for existing as wells as new members. In this role the Mortgage Loan Officer utilizes referral sources and other available resources to build on existing member relationships and to develop new ones. In addition, the individual will analyze loan requests and communicate credit decisions based on mortgage lending policy.
- Hourly rate starting at $18.81
Bring your outgoing personality and we will train you on our products and services to best serve our members. The Universal Member Service Representative is responsible to provide world class service to members and potential members, ensuring that all member requests are completed from beginning to end, accurately and efficiently. You will play a key role in helping members improve their financial lives through product education and advice on using our self-service technology.