Attend a FREE Vehicle Buying Seminar, and learn industry tips and tricks for cost-effective car buying! Join our Vehicle Buying Advisor on Thursday, March 20th at 6:30 PM in our Warminster Branch. Plus, enjoy: time to speak with Advisor one-on-one after Seminar • complimentary refreshments • raffle for professional auto detailing gift certificate. Call 215-612-6132 or email to reserve your seat today!
It's time to get yourself a new set of wheels (even if those wheels have been slightly used). We offer pre-approvals for better bargaining power and refinancing for lower rates on existing loans. Both can save you money.
Our in-house service ensures fast approvals and quick turnarounds. Don't get stuck at the car lot without your local credit union backing you up.
- Up to 100% financing of the vehicle's value plus tax and tags
- Save money and refinance a current loan for a lower rate
- Option to get pre-approved for better budgeting and bargaining power
- No monthly fees or prepayment penalties
- Credit life and disability insurance available
- Easy application process
- Personalized service customized to your needs
*$200 Visa Gift Card incentive applicable only on Vehicle Loans of $25,000 or more. Offer valid on Loans opened 1/1/14 to 2/28/14. Other terms and restrictions may apply. Current Freedom Auto Loans are not eligible to refinance.
Become an informed buyer with a Freedom Vehicle Buying Advisor! Speaking with our industry expert is FREE and it can save you time and money. In addition, we may be able to help you locate your next vehicle. Contact a Vehicle Buying Advisor via email, or by calling 215-612-6132 — and be on your way to finding the best deal. And ask about how easy it is to apply and get pre-approved for a Freedom Auto Loan.
Expert Advice & Exclusive Offers
Free consultation with a Vehicle Buying Advisor about:
- Exclusive sales and vehicle discounts (Invest in America and more)
- Discounts from area dealerships
- Expert vehicle and pricing advice
- Finding your vehicle
- Getting our help in your negotiation
Make Auto Shopping Easier
Our great rates aren't the only thing you'll like about financing your next vehicle with Freedom Credit Union. Our loan process is quick, easy, and convenient.
- Apply Now- Get a quick approval with no application fee. Once approved, you'll know your maximum loan amount and your interest rate.
- Once Approved- We'll send you an Auto Draft by mail, or if you need it right away, you can pick it up at any Freedom branch.
- Head to the Dealer-With your Auto Draft in hand , you can shop for the perfect vehicle and know that you can negotiate like a cash buyer
- Take your Time- Your loan isn't processed until you sign the check. We will give you up to 60 days to purchase a vehicle.
- Sign the check- Fill in the amount, the vehicle's information and make your check payable to a licensed dealer.
- And that's it! There are no additional documents to sign with Freedom.
Many Members Save Thousands with Lower Vehicle Loan Payments
Even if you got a great deal on your car or truck, refinancing into our low, fixed rates may really lower your payments. It could also save you thousands of dollars over the life of your loan or lease. And, we make it easy to refinance a vehicle loan that you have with another lender.
Current FCU loans not eligible for refinancing.
Call a Vehicle Buying Advisor, free of charge, to find the car you want at the best price
- To find new or used vehicle values, visit NADA
- To better understand vehicle financing, visit BalanceTrack
- Use calculators to help with budgeting
- Use the DrivingSense™ Calculator to see how low your vehicle loan payment could be with this alternative vehicle financing program!
- Take advantage of discounts on Liberty Mutual auto insurance
- Route 66 Extended Warranty
Route 66 is the most comprehensive extended warranty coverage for all makes and models of automobiles. This coverage helps you enjoy your new purchase worry-free, because even the most reliable vehicle can develop a mechanical problem. No matter where you travel in the United States you are protected against major mechanical expenses, and there is no deductible on covered parts or labor.