Health Savings Account (HSA)
Use pre-tax dollars to pay for qualified medical expenses. Set aside a specific amount from your paycheck to go into an easy-to-access Health Savings Account each pay period. Pay for doctor visits, prescription medication, surgeries, and more, using the money in your HSA.
And there's no "use it or lose it" policy. The money in your account rolls over each year. So whether you need it ten months from now, or ten years from now, the money is yours, tax-free, to spend on health care.
- Interest-earning Savings Account designed specifically for medical-related expenses, including
- Doctor visits
- Prescription medication
- Surgeries and operations
- And more
- Smart alternative to traditional health insurance
- Works with high deductible health care plans
- Contribute pre-tax money to account
- Earn tax-deferred dividends at 0.10% APY
- Account rolls over each year
- No "use it or lose it" policy
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Take advantage of earning excellent HSA CD rates